- Not as clear geo-tagging on 360cities
- Nice to have a compass, but hard to see how to set it correctly - North is actually West
- Proximity of other panoramas and thumbnails is a bit intrusive
- Launch perspective is better (less extreme wide angle) than panoramicearth
- Resolution is pretty poor. I think it gets better if you pay.
- No stats on 360cities
- More useful commercialistation on 360cities
- Pixel accurate embeds on 360 cities
Thursday, 29 November 2012
River Thames in flood in England First impressions in comparison with panoramicearth.com:
Posted by Rob Bowker at 23:39
The cloud is man-made, courtesy of Didcot power station.
I was going to thank the lady in the knitted had for providing the foreground interest but she'd left by the time I packed my tripod away.
Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Sunday, 11 November 2012
Friday, 9 November 2012
Click images to enlarge
Just doing some house keeping and found these from "the summer".